Friday, December 1, 2017

Bali, Indonesia Volcano-Full Moon "Earthquake Minute Video Log" For December 1, 2017, Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here. . .No sooner than I promised you a new prediction for Peru, And a 5.7 struck just 200 miles west of where I said in my blog at 100 miles Southwest of Cusco, Peru!!! One guy on my Facebook ALREADY congratulated me on that!!!

IF you consider Chicago to mean Dover, Delaware then you might also say I got ANOTHER!!! Yes, they had a 4.1 Near Dover, Delaware on Thursday

And finally, a 6.0 struck 37 miles north of Kerman, Iran and just 75 miles north of the 2003 Bam, Iran Epicenter where upwards of 23,000 were killed there!!!

Did you hear about the Bali Volcano over in Indonesia? Yes, that would be Mount Agung, where we should watch ALL This Weekend to see what effect the Full Moon will have on THAT, along with basically everything else that IS shaking!!! But especially that big volcano over in Bali, Indonesia!!!

And since we were not on-the-air today, I'm leaving out the part about Community Radio and. . . . . That’s My “Earthquake Minute Video Log”. . . . .And I’m The EQ Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment