Saturday, December 23, 2017

Happy Holidays "Earthquake Minute" From Local Community Radio Station on December 22, 2017, Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here. . .MY PHONE Rang yesterday, of course that can only mean a BIG Earthquake. . . Because my girlfriend hasn’t called me lately, ANYWAYZ. . . So I automatically assumed it would be that BIG Earthquake we’re still waiting for at Peru, and while it was actually something else like a 5.7 Japan where they’re also currently shaking, BUT a reminder Peru could still be a Big Earthquake and Day 50 will be December 25th there!!! Remembering the big 7.8 Ecuador Earthquake we also waited some time for, stuck on Day FIFTY-FIVE!!!!!

So, let us please keep watching Peru, because they get earthquakes, there, and as a precaution Day 60 will be January 4, 2018 there!!!!!
AND if you haven’t heard. . . I’ll be doing my very first ever “Substitute DJ ing” Job TONIGHT!!!

Happy Holidays, Everybody!!!!!

Forrrrr WORT 89.9 FM I am The EQ Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment