Monday, March 21, 2016

Pacifica Earthquake Minute of March 21, 2016 Transcript:

Hello Again All My California People!!!

EQ GUY, here And it now looks. . . Like the Pacific Tectonic Plate Might be MOVING!!! Just In a 5.2 Vancouver Island felt in Seattle, and yet another 6.0 Alaska Islands Earthquake!!! Folks along our West Coast will ALL want to know that could mean a random 6 or 7 Richters Shaker somewhere along there, but nothing by any means certain there!!! This weeks Full Moon will be a factor, too!!!

Finally I’ve been pretty accurate over the past year and thought I’d share one of my NOW GREAT “Earthquake Predictions” with you all. . . . . So, I’m QUOTE Predicting UNQUOTE that there will be upwards of a 7.5 Richters Earthquake For Riobamba, Ecuador on about the FULL MOON of March 24, 2016. . .and probably before the New Moon on April 7th. WATCH For That one!!!

My Twitter Page is at “Twitter.com/eqalert”
Be Watching California, Now, because it looks. . . Like the Pacific Tectonic Plate might be turning!!!

I’m The EQ Guy and

This has been Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment