Friday, March 11, 2016

1-Year Anniversary of "Earthquake Minute" Transcript of This Weeks Show:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

It was March 13th 2015 when Cyclone Pam was making landfall and I walked into the studio and announced it to The Real Jaguar!!! Remember? Up to that point I’d never had anything to go On-The-Air and talk about and had kept putting him off there for a number of weeks, then it happened!!!

So, NOW, That Big Anniversary will be on Sunday. . . So Thank-You, Everybody for listening and Making Earthquake Minute what it is today !!!
The Anniversary would not be complete if I didn’t have a Brand NEW Prediction Today, too!!! So let me quickly announce 7.8 Richters RioBamba, Ecuador on or about the Night of the Full Moon or March 24th!!! But probably before the New Moon on April 7, 2016. . . . .And that’s WHATS SHAKING Everybody. . .be watching RioBamba!!!And. .

I’m The EQ Guy and That’s My ONE-YEAR, Happy Anniversary Edition. . . Of Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment