Friday, March 25, 2016

9 For 9 "Earthquake Minute" Of 3-25-2016 Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

By now you are all familiar with the fact that my predictions have been as accurate as what I refer to as "8 For 8" with regards to having now made 8 Great Predictions. . . NOW we’re just waiting and watching to see if Riobamba, Ecuador. . .

UPDATE: Let me change that to Santa Barbara, Columbia, will get something in the range of 7.5 Richters, to see if I'll be "9 For 9"!!! And La Peca, Peru 250 Miles SOUTH of Riobamba did have a 4.6 this week, so there's more where that came from keep watching!!!

Day 43 will come on April 3rd. . .and that alert will run THROUGH the upcoming New Moon on April 7. . . But all my REGULAR Listeners already Knowwwwwww. . . . . It will be shaking by then!!! Keep Watching, There. . . And Be Prepared!

I’m The EQ Guy and That’s Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment