Tuesday, June 18, 2019

New Date For Official Prediction "Pacifica Earthquake Minute" For June 18, 2019, Transcript:

Hi, Hi, Hi: This is the EQ Guy!!! And I know I put the date on my current “Official Prediction” at June 8, 2019. . . And Yes, I know that was last week. But with alerts such as these, and especially so big of one, sometimes you’ll also want to know the alert may be real; and June 8 was merely a guess at the exact date and if I really wanted to I could very easily extend that O.P. simply by saying June 22, or 26th, 2019, but you have to give me credit because so far the big one has not struck BEFORE one of my dates came up!!! No, I’m usually at least THAT good at this.

~~~~~So, with landfall at Fiji of Cyclone Winston on February 20, 2016 and that 7.8 Ecuador Earthquake on April 16, 2016 on Day 55. . . We might watch because OUR Day 55 is next Tuesday, June 26, 2019

IF the big one hasn’t hit San Francisco and/or California by then watch that date because this Big Alert for California runs all the way through June!!! And be prepared for this possible big one!
FOR Pacifica that’s “Earthquake Minute”. . . and I’m. . . The EQ Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment