Saturday, June 1, 2019

Big New Prediction For 5.8 To 8.0 San Francisco "Earthquake Minute" For May 31, 2019, Transcript:

Hi, Hi, Hi: It‘s the EQ Guy Here!!! 6.6 Richters Earthquake struck El Salvador region very early on Thursday with so far no injuries and no major damage, and an 8.0 Struck Peru immediately after last weeks show. . . AND exactly where my “Straight-Line” Ran right through Peru, too!!!

Hey, speaking of my “Go Straight Theory” The other line we’re watching, the result of Tropical Cyclone Foni at India. . . I’ve decided I might as well make this a “Prediction” today, Everybody!!!!! Somewhere between a 5.9 and an 8.0 for San Francisco on or about June 8, 2019, there!!! Yes, I re-checked that line and it’s also the line where Montana got that 5.8 in 2017 following a similar landfall of Cyclone Mora at Bangladesh, and Nargis/Sichuan at 8.0 there!!!

So, Jurupa Avenue in Ontario, California along where I once worked at a bottled water plant, Is getting a swarm right now!!! And I do HOPE it won’t become the epicenter. . . of next big California Earthquake!!!

Watching California CLOSELY for the Next Big Earthquake, I’m the EQ Guy, and THAT’S Earthquake Minuteeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment