Monday, November 28, 2016

November New Moon Pacifica "Earthquake Minute" Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

TWO of my recent predictions for Major Earthquakes turned out to be 7.6 Italy. . . And 7.8 Richters New Zealand along with that one for an Earthquake to strike the Caribbean.

With those two, the Italy and New Zealand Earthquakes in all that, I’m saying 3 out of 5 aint bad. . . And I HOPE you all will agree with me, there!!!

ONE of those I have missed SO FAR. . . Remains for Seattle-Vancouver!!! That alert now continues through December 6 to December 24th there!!! With the November New Moon Tuesday and that New Moon Window running Through Wednesday, be watching Seattle, Arica-Chile, and Californiaaaaaaaaaa!!! And Trinidad/Tobagoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
My EQ Blog is at www.earthquakealert.blog. . .

FOR The Pacifica Radio Network, Iiiii am The EQ Guy and this Has Been Earthquake Minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment