Monday, November 14, 2016

7.8 Richters New Zealand "Pacifica Radio Network Earthquake Minute" Script:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

I was working at one of the bottled water plants around Southern California when one day I told the guys I’m still “Dialing-In” all my theories!!!

Well, one of them that I already had pretty much dialed in that day back in 2003 was the magnitude, and you might have noticed that I did say a 7.8 was coming for New Zealand!!!

Such movement of the Pacific Tectonic Plate generally means there’ll be some more shaking at the TOP of that tectonic plate, or Japan and beyond towards the Italy Region once again!!! Could be some serious shaking there, too, having now been preceded by 7.8 there!!!

As most of you know California and our West Coast are also situated around the Pacific, but should not expect to go as high as 7.8 Richters, however always be prepared and watch for all of these Major Earthquakes to shake through December!!!

Also keep watching Ecuador, Kashmir, South of Santiago, Yellowstone, ANDDDDD Seattle!!!

This is The EQ Guy. . .Very sorry for All of our friends in New Zealand and That’s Earthquake Min.

No comments:

Post a Comment