Friday, April 29, 2016

Guttenberg-Richters Law "Earthquake Minute" of April 29, 2016 Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

According to my now famous “Go Straight Theory” the line came RIGHT OUT at and crossed directly through where the epicenter was at Ecuador!!! However, I want to note today, that I chOOse town names such as Riobamba, Ecuador because they’re easy to pronounce and am sorry I did not say Bahai de Caraquezzzzzz!

Hey, according to the “Guttenberg-Richter Law” the empirical catalogue of the earthquakes around the Pacific should be Rolling-Off in a Logarithmic formula right about now, and according to me hopefully ending very soon, there, too!!! Because Mexico has been shaking as big as 5.8 Wednesday, and 6.6 Offshore Thursday!!! Luckily NOT California or our West Coast.

Finally, tornados will also precede Earthquakes such as Big Tornado Outbreak of June 1992 preceded 7.3 Richters Landers Earthquake!!!

Hey You can Check Out my E-Book “Bringing Earthquakes To Life” anytime at: http://www.eqalert2.blogspot.com

I’m The EQ Guy and That’s Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment