Friday, April 8, 2016

Good News; Bad News "Earthquake Minute" For April 8, 2016, Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

You might recall me saying that the “Good News was Cyclone Winston MISSED Vanuatu. . . But the Bad News was the Major Earthquake that follows WILL Hit Vanuatu” Right? You all recall that, then?

Well, today I’m here to tell you THREE Major Sized Earthquakes have now struck Vanuatu!!! The latest magnitudes are a 7.2. . .a 6.7. . . And late Thursday Night while I was writing the notes for todays show. . . Right there in front of me on the screen appeared a 6.9 Richters Earthquake THERE!!! So, I was 8 for 8 and we can continue to watch Bogata. . . But it’s looking like IMMA say I’m 9 for 9 here!!!

More Big Earthquakes out there, yet! Watch Columbia/Ecuador and California could get more shaking, yet, too!!!

I’m The EQ Guy and That’s Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment