Friday, May 22, 2015

DUE TO LAS VEGAS EARTHQUAKE COMING IN AT LAST MINUTE, HERE’S NEW DIALOGUE THAT WAS ACTUALLY AD-LIBBED MOSTLY:

Earthquake Minute for May 22, 2015. No Copy posted of original script. This version was transcribed from original broadcast:

Thank-You, Jag! I’m gonna make this up as I go along, here! Hi, EQ Guy Here with Earthquake Minute!!! The highlights of todays Minute was going to be about this years WORT Block Party, Kim Manning and her Roller SKATES and The Cash Box Kings, but I just hit the computer on my way up here and there has been a 5.3 Richters Earthquake just north of Las Vegas and it is a very bad one, as 5.3’s go as you can imagine in the listening audience. 5.3 100 miles north of Las Vegas is gonna cause some trouble! JAG: Yeah, EQ GUY: It could have been much worse, a 5.3 in (a) shaky town like that COULD be a disaster. Eventually some day like a thousand years from now, or a million years from now it’ll be Las Vegases turn. Right at the moment there are on and off ramps closed and I haven’t had a lot of time to look into the details. Up to this point I was going to tell you the big news was a 4.1 Richters San Diego Earthquake, a 4.2 Napa, California Earthquake with a huge felt report, but there is hundreds, looks like hundreds and hundreds of felt reports just from Las Vegas on just the one that hit. . . JAG: Moments ago, EQ GUY: Yes, JAG: Hours ago. EQ GUY: Yes, and I was going to say, I’ll finish here anyways, Keep Watching California, West Coast and Alaska. . . There COULD Still be a Big Earthquake Coming, a 5.3 Nevada, that could be Tectonic Plate Movement, there could still be a bigger earthquake! Watch Eureka, California, Washington, Oregon, Mt. St. Helens. Sorry that this is happening on Memorial Day Weekend, I want to say Happy Memorial Day Weekend to everybody!
~~~~~And check out my Blog at earthquakealert.blogspot Sorry for people that are out in Las Vegas affected by this latest earthquake. Be watching out there, there could be bigger earthquakes I am The EQ Guy, this Has Been Earthquake Minute.



No comments:

Post a Comment