Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Report on Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Parade!!! ALSO, New EQ Alert For New Madrid/St. Louis!!!

To keep my EQ Blog-3 up to date here, I want to say I made it to that Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Parade that you might have notice I discussed in full in the previous blog entry if you are reading EQ Blog-3 chronologically. Here is one great pic that I took, although it is now like a month later and I do not know where all the rest of the great pics are at!

As I am writing this the result of all of the alerts for Illinois, New Madrid, and those areas was that there were several in the time frame that we watched for them. At least a couple worth mentioning struck just Southern Illinois alone along with a lot of them around the New Madrid neighborhood.

There is a new alert just for the New Madrid region that might just go as far north as St. Louis and it will run through about August 13, 2013 as a result of the landfall of Tropical Storm Chantal at Dominican Republic. This was a fairly big windstorm at landfall there and could result in a fairly big possibly garden variety New Madrid Earthquake that shouldn't be bigger than a 5 at the biggest. Thank-You Again for Reading!!! EQ Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment