Thursday, June 27, 2013

Still an Alert For Chicago!!! MEANTIME Blackhawks Parade is Tomorrow!!!!! And I'm Going!!!

The alert for some earthquake energy heading up towards Illinois and possibly the Chicago Region is about on track with the Frisco Alert that we are also currently watching on my regular EQ Blog, so we should continue to watch Illinois especially since the New Madrid area did get several shakers right on time and in the wake of the landfall at Mexico of Hurricane Barbara.

Tomorrow is the Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Parade in Downtown Chicago and it looks like I am GOING!!! Now this part of the blog is more about all the logistics of taking the train to downtown and getting that Hawks Discount of a 5 Dollar all day Train Ticket!!! Aiming to hit Washington between Des Plaines and Michigan and my goal is to get a chance to see the Stanley Cup and hopefully get a pic of it!!! PK or Queneville would be pretty neat, too!

For continued California Earthquake info please see www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com
Watching the weather and it looks like there might be some rain around downtown Chicago before the day is over, so I'm hoping to get to see the parade and catch an early train back out of the city. Much as I'd like the nice walk over to Grant Park for the whole big rally thing with those big screens and all. . . did see the rally for the Chicago White Sox a few years back and had a Great Time! EQ Guy

1 comment:

  1. Of course my plans could very well change once I'm down there, you know!!! EQ Guy

    ReplyDelete