Monday, March 18, 2019

New Alerts Pacifica "Earthquake Minute" on March 18, 2019, Transcript:

Hello Once Again, Everybody, EQ Guy Here!!!

I have a few new alerts today. . . The result of the landfall of Tropical Cyclone I-day-ah at Mozambique on Thursday!!! That big windstorm had Winds at 109 and Gusts of 140 miles per hour and the reason I do my “Earthquake Minute” is my own personal correlation between such BIG Windstorms, and Major Earthquakes that seem to follow!!! Soooo, Places to now be watching for this new alert will include Jakarta Region for the next big Earthquake/Tsunami Event, the Hawaii Region, Columbia/Brazil-Panama-Costa Rica, , and that whole Mozambique Region near landfall including Botswana, Namibia, and Zimbabwe!!! COULD be as big as about a 7.5 coming!!!

Alerts for California should be about ending on March 20. . . But that’s now also the night of the Full Moon and the equinox!!! And there will be some more new additional tectonic plate action from ALL of these big windstorms, so Earthquakes can ALWAYS happen in California, you know!!!

For Pacifica That’s Earthquake Minute and I’m The EQ Guyyyyyy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment