Thursday, February 2, 2017

New Official Prediction: California, "Earthquake Minute" For February 3, 2017, Transcript:

HI. . . . .If Peru has not had that Big Earthquake by time I’m on the Radio on Friday. . . They are DUE to get this one at any moment, now!!! My Date I gave WAS February 9th, while that’s just a few days away. . . THEY’RE Getting a LOT of Big Foreshocks down there, and This Big Earthquake COULD strike there at any time!!!

ALSO: They’re saying the 9 Feet of snow in Italy caused the earthquake there that caused that Avalanche!!! Sooooo you could say now 29 feet at Mammoth Lakes, California could ALSO cause a Big Earthquake THERE!!!

Nearby. . . Lone Pine, California once had a big 7.9 there! One of the biggest of all time for California, could they shake at Lone Pine again?
Hey, so I went ahead and filed my latest “Official Prediction” for California!!!!!
Watch Peru, Watch California!!!

That’s The Hap’s. . .on EQ Guy Islandddddd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment