Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Seattle/Vancouver/Cascadia Pacifica Earthquake Minute Transcript:

And Now Earthquake Minute and I’m The EQ Guy!!!

Gave a number of EQ Alerts and predictions for earthquakes recently right here on The Pacifica Radio Network and the alert for Seattle/ Vancouver/Cascadia 6.5 yet remains!!! And, I wanna say I missed that one!. . .that is unless Seattle/Vancouver/Cascadia could still shake? Also, along that line which started at landfall of Hurricane Newton at the Tip of Baja California Sur. Allow me to now ADD, Alaska and Nepal and one of these should have this earthquake, BEFORE the final day of October, Orrrrr Early November, there!!! Still thinking a 6.5 there, too

Other alerts remain for Santiago, Kashmir, and New Zealand.

My EQ Blog is at http://earthquakealert.blogspot.com/

I’m The EQ Guy and this has been the Pacifica Radio Network Edition. . .of Earthquake Minute

No comments:

Post a Comment