Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Pacifica Summer Olympics "Earthquake Minute" For August 1, 2016, Transcript:

Hi, This Is Les Brown, The EQ Guy Here!!!

Regarding my most recent Prediction for a Major Earthquake To Strike at or near Copiopo, Chile or Catamarca Province of Argentina at 8.3 Richters Before About August 21, 2016
WITH The 2016 Summer Olympic Games starting in Rio De Janeiro this week. . .I must add that this line heads right up into the mountains of Argentina & Brazil, but still 1500 miles from Rio, Soooooo the shaking COULD be felt there, but the worst case scenario will be the potential for damage in that region!!!

There HAS BEEN a 7.7 Friday Mariana Islands so we know there’s at least a 7.7 Crossing the Pacific Right Now! Pretty Good if I say so myself, since I said 8.3 Keep Watching Sumatra, too!!! AND My EQ Blog @ www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com OH!!! And California is shaking along the Pacific, too, with untold potential amounts coming. . . BUT nothing heading directly for you, always watch and be prepared!!!

For The Pacifica Radio Network, I’m The EQ Guy. . . This Has Been “Earthquake Minute”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment