Friday, February 12, 2016

Earthquake Prediction: Simi Valley, California "Earthquake Minute" Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here. . .

There IS a Prediction for Simi Valley, California near Los Angeles where a 6.4 could strike on February 11, 2016!!! May I clarify that I did not predict one for the Super Bowl. . .that was more of an ALERT based on those previous ones under the same conditions!!! NOW Be watching that shaky, shaky Southern California Region. . . And MAYBE Mexico, too, for a Major Earthquake because they DO follow Severe Winter Conditions and we ARE getting all that!!!

AND they DID get lots of Earthquakes AROUND Lima, Peru. . . So may I say I’m 7 for 7 at least on this here show!!!

Keep Watching Southern California because it is MY OPINION they’re looking at around 6.4 Richters. . .and I may be 8 for 8 now. . . At ANY Moment!!!!!

I’m The EQ Guy and

That’s Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment