Friday, January 22, 2016

Severe Winter EQ Alert: California!!! "Earthquake Minute" of January 22, 2015

Hello, Everybody!!!

Of course I am The EQ Guy and while I've been on here close to a year now. . . I have NOT had anything to say about California!!! I want to STRESS now that we ARE watching California!!!

Severe Winter Conditions DID precede Northridge, Paso Robles, and Eureka 2010 Haiti Earthquakes. . . aaaaaaand it sure is Winter out there!!! Sub-Zero temperatures alone could do it, you might recall we used Dry-Ice to free-up that stuck valve one time!!!

It COULD also move the tectonic plates, so keep watching Los Angeles and all of California for 7 Richters, With a 6.6 that just hit Mexico yesterday, the January Full Moon Window starts tonight, and there is still one big alert for Lima, Peru, too!!!

WATCH Los Angeles, WATCH San Francisco, and WATCH California!!!!!

I'm The EQ Guy. . . and That's Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment