Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Day Edition Of "Earthquake Minute"

Hi, EQ Guy Here. . . Was going to have a couple great Christmas stories today, but instead I’m very sorry to have to report a New Earthquake Alert For California!!! Could go as high as 7 Richters!!!

Lots of snow in the Sierras and severe weather across the rest of the country, They’ve ALREADY had a 3.4 Newport Beach/Costa Mesa, 4.4 Reno, and 2.6 Anaheim Earthquake and I’m thinking about now making this a Prediction for Oakland, Bakersfield, or maybe the Santa Barbara Islands and maybe a chance of a tsunami, thereeeeee!!!!!

So, Merry Christmas Everybody!!! Keep Watching Lima, Peru and The Full Moon, Too. . . And you can Go to my EQ Blog for those Christmas Earthquake Stories at www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com

Have a Very Merry Christmas, Everybody!!!

I’m The EQ Guy and That’s My Christmas Day Edition. . . Of Earthquake Minute!!!

Ho-Ho-Ho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment