Thursday, November 12, 2015

"Earthquake Minute" Transcript For Friday,. November 13, 2015

Hello, Hello, Hello!!! EQ Guy Here with some NEW Earthquake Stuff to add to my now GREAT Record of 5 for 5!!! Imma add ONE Prediction today!!!. . . . . Arica, Chile or VERY near there, has a 7.6 Richters Earthquake coming ON. . . November 18th!!! I don’t see why this one would wait for the full moon on November 27 so I moved up that date!!!

ALSO thinking along the lines of 5.2 Richters for Kokomo, Indiana on or about November 31, 2015. . . But due to the fact that I have a lot of friends in all of that Illinois and Indiana Region and into Missouri and Oklahoma, let’s not go with any ONE prediction for those folks just yet and instead continue to watch Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Texas and ALL of the Chicago Region, Including Indiana!!! I have a really bad feeling about that one, too, because it is VERY RARE that a line goes DIRECTLY through those parts and Kokomo gets Earthquakes, too!!! I’m The EQ Guy, And. . .

That’s What’s SHAKIN’. . . .

Right Here On Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment