Friday, October 30, 2015

TEXT Version Of "Earthquake Minute" From Today!!!

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

Who remembers me saying Antofagasta, Chile, Early Morning Hours/Exact moment of Full Moon October 27??? Because wouldn’t you JUST KNOW IT. . . . .they had a 4.8 Richters Earthquake 20 miles from Antofagasta on October 28 just 20 hours AFTER that “Exact Moment” that I was talking about. And IF. . .you want to count the 7.7 Afghanistan Earthquake because we WERE watching around that tectonic plate, there, IF you want to count that one, then The EQ Guy is now 5 for 5!!!

WHEW!!!!!

Hey, I’m pretty good at predicting these things if I say so myself!!! Just one more thing, Folks!!! There remains one fairly big alert for New Madrid, Missouri and that line runs directly through Illinois and Indiana where they DO get the occasional Big Earthquake and I’ve been right at both Ottawa, Illinois, and McHenry, Illinois BEFORE!!! So I’m telling you. . . WATCH for 5 or 6 Richters there and up into Canada and Iceland, and maybe a Big Iceland Volcano, too! THRU, November!!!

I’m The EQ Guy. . . And THAT’S What’s Shakin’!!!!!

Right Here, On Earthquake Minute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment