Friday, September 18, 2015

"Earthquake Minute" For September 18, 2015:

Hi, EQ Guy Here.. . .Does anybody remember those Earthquake Predictions I made by any chance!!! WELL. . . IF you followed those Predictions CLOSELY. . . Then you might already know I was 4 days, Point Five Richters, and 75 Miles Off of that epicenter of Wednesdays 8.3 Chile Earthquake when I said 7.6 San Felipe, Chile!!!

And RIGHT about NOW. . you're probably asking WHERE those OTHER Major Earthquakes are, that were also part of those Now GREAT Predictions I gave you over the last couple weeks!? A Lot of those details are filled in at my EQ Blog, At www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com but THE Movement of the Pacific Tectonic Plate at Chile SHOULD mean it is moving the other direction and up past China and Russia, IF it passes and doesn’t strike those countries. . . And ON to TURKEY!!!

Even Still could cross Turkey and strike somewhere else like Greece or Italy. . . . . but still BIG Earthquake up that way yet, for somebody!!! NOW Probably about another 8.3 Richters for THAT Region, Too!!! ALSO: Keep Watching San Cristobal and Venezuela, too!!!

With my Sincere Sympathy going out to all our Friends in Chile!!!

I'm The EQ Guy This Has Been Earthquake Minute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment