Saturday, July 25, 2015

This Weeks "Earthquake Minute" and Earlier "Earthquake Capsule" From Friday, July 24, 2015:

ON THIS OCCASION I WENT IN EARLY TO DO A 2:00 PREVIEW FOR MY LATER "EARTHQUAKE MINUTE" BOTH TRANSCRIPTS FOLLOW IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, FIRST 2:00 CAPSULE:

Hello Everybody This is the EQ Guy here, Been doing what I call my “Earthquake Minute” here on “Who Cooks For You” !!!
The Real Jaguar kept asking me if I wanted to go on the Radio, so here I am!
I will be on between 4:15 and 4:30 talking about the 7.1 Richters East Coast Earthquake/Tsunami that MIGHT strike there before September Firstttttt!!!!!
Check out my EQ Blog at http://www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com/ and Stay Tuned to WORT, 89.9 FM because “I’ll Be Back”!!!!!

NOW MY USUAL "EARTHQUAKE MINUTE" TRANSCRIPT:

Hi, EQ Guy Here once again!!!!!
Today I want to tell everybody that our East Coast just MIGHT be due for about a 7.1 Richers Earthquake/Tsunami and the July Full Moon/Blue Moon will be end of next week!!! This alert will be for New Foundland, Boston, New York, Washington DC. . . . .and the Caribbean Region!!! Also be watching over around Far East China and Russia, too!
There was Already a 2.3 Richters Earthquake that struck right in the middle of Downtown Providence, Rhode Island!!!
Full Moon-Blue Moon next week additional pull will mean Major Earthquakes!!! I’m The EQ Guy This has been Earthquake Minute!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment