Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Los Angeles, San Diego (Pacifica) "Earthquake Minute" Transcript/Script, September 14, 2021:

Hello Once Again, Everybody, EQ Guy Here! This is the week when I have just now filed a Brand-New “Official Prediction” with both the California Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council, or CEPEC, AND. . . The National Earthquake Prediction Evaluation Council, or NEPEC!!!  California for shakers I might be expecting to strike California, and NEPEC or what I call the National Council for Earthquakes I might expect to strike other places besides California such as Washington and Oregon, Alaska, New Madrid, Illinois , Ohio, East Coast or Puerto Rico, Guam, and etc.  NOTE that there is NOT currently to my knowledge any such place to write for places beyond those, such as Mexico, Japan, Central and South America and basically anyplace else!!!  

Todays Brand-New “Official Prediction” is for a 7.6 on the Richter Scale to strike Los Angeles, San Diego, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, Kodiak Island, King Salmon, Alaska, and/or Santiago!!!  That “Official Prediction” gives all the dates and you can check it out for yourself at my EQ Blog @ www.earthquakealert.blogspot.com and always keep up with all the latest things shaking, there!
Well, as I had been saying one of the places to watch. . . Caribbean!!!!!  And you might recall I’ve been giving names, too!!!  Well this week a big 5.0 Struck The Caribbean Island of Guadeloupe!!! And this one was actually felt in ALL of the places which I said to be watching, too!!!  Those places I said to be watching AND actually had felt reports today include islands of Martinique, St. Lucia, and Dominica!!!   Not only have been saying to watch, but today I’m saying to Keep Watching!!  Could be more shaking or bigger yet for that region!!!

Finally this week getting some smallish shakers up around the Mt. St. Helens, and Mt. Hood Region and could very well be big one coming, there, yet!

Very Sorry if more of these strike before it hit’s the air locally, but it DOES happen!  Until then remember to keep watching New Madrid, Illinois, New Zealand, Jamaica, and Haiti, and for really big shakers at around Myanmar, Nepal, and China!

FOR The Pacifica Radio Network, I am The EQ Guy. . . And THIS has been “Earthquake Minute”!!

No comments:

Post a Comment