Friday, November 8, 2019

Downtown Ventura, California Is Shaking!!!!! Here's "Earthquake Minute" Transcript:

Hello Again Everybody, EQ Guy Here!!!

3.6, 3.4, 3.4 and a 3.2 with 50 more earthquakes all struck Beautiful Downtown San Buena Ventura, California yesterday!!! Currently over a thousand felt reports including Kingman, Arizona!!! Could be movement of the tectonic plates with upcoming Major Shakers at Alaska, and New Madrid Regions!!!!! And Western Canada, maybe Montana, too!!!!!

Now I want to tell everybody it just might be time for “Quake Chase 2019: New Madrid, Missouri”!!! Yes, if not for the fact that I’ve already agreed to do my all important “Les Lusters DJ Show” on the night of the Full Moon/Super Moon. . . . . I’d be headed down there RIGHT NOW!!! Maybe catch the Grand Ole Opry while I’m in the neighborhood, too!!! AND one final stop, I missed last time I was down that way. . . . . A little town by the name of Black Oak, Arkansas!! SEE YA!!!

For 89.9-FM, That’s Earthquake Minute and I’m The EQ Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment