Friday, October 26, 2018

Underestimated "Earthquake Minute" For October 26, 2018, Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here, My phone rang on Thursday with what was described as a 6.8 Ionian Sea!!! Turns out this epicenter was just Offshore from GREECE, and wouldn’t you just know almost the exact spot where they had the recent Mediterranean Hurricane or “MediCane” as they like to call it. ALL this on Day 25 after that Huge Windstorm. . .and are they saying these are connected, Jaguar? Or is it just us saying that?

Vancouver Islands Region had a 6.8, a 6.5 and a 6.6 and we were watching the Vancouver-Seattle Region for a big 5.5!!! May I suggest that I might have UNDERESTIMATED that one???

KEEP Watching Southern California with Game 3 of the World Series at Los Angeles, TONIGHT, and Games 4 and 5 there this weekend, too!!! And I do hope I didn’t underestimated the size of the next big Southern California Earthquake!!!

Also around W--OAXACA, Mexico, Western Turkey, Texas, and Mazatlan!!! And PLEASE never underestimate me, Folks, The EQ Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment