Friday, August 26, 2016

Italy-Myanmar "Earthquake Minute" For August 26, 2016, Transcript:

Hi, EQ Guy Here!!!

Speaking of my Now Famous “Prediction #10” . . . Of course you probably remember that I was 9 for 9 and watching all those places for a BIG Earthquake!!! Well, I was just about to say keep watching because that big one hadn’t struck, yet, When IT Struck!!!

And I actually said in my EQ Blog to keep watching for more. . . And Myanmar-Burma got that 6.8 Richters Earthquake about 8 Hours, 52 Minutes after the 6.2 Italy Earthquake!!!
IMMA Say Keep Watching Again!!!

Because this will NOW affect The Pacific Tectonic Plate and that WILL MEAN. . . our West Coast. . . as well as Chile and Argentina!!! Copiopo, and Catamarca could still get that one, just missing the Olympics there, too! BUT, there IS more shaking. . . Yet to come!!!

THAT’S my “Earthquake Minute”. . . and Iiiiiiiiii am EQ Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment